Your vehicle’s brake pads are the main part used for stopping or slowing your vehicle while it is in motion. When you apply your brakes, the pads create friction on the surface of the rotor to slow and stop your Honda. Essentially, without proper brake pads, your vehicle wouldn’t be able to stop. They are designed as a wearable part that needs replacement every so often. After many miles of use, the break pads will wear down and will have to be replaced. It stands to reason that Honda Genuine Brake Rotors function best with Honda Genuine Brake Pads. You should always use real factory OEM Honda parts when replacing any part of your brake system, especially the brake pads. Particularly since Honda brake pads are extensively tested on Honda vehicles in the most intense braking situations and extreme environments. Made from a balance of hard and soft materials, Honda Brake Pads can effectively help prevent premature disc wear and minimize noise.Your OEM Honda brake pads are made to last between 30,000 and 70,000 miles, depending on how you drive. They should be inspected regularly, at least every time you have your oil changed or perform other routine maintenance
- Precisely engineered and manufactured with state-of-the-art materials for superior performance, proper wear and long life.
- Specially designed to dampen noise and reduce vibration.
- Includes high-insulating shims and specially formulated grease.
No results found for "brake pads, brake calipers, brake rotors". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!